Are your team members often tired out and worn out? Many of them report that they do not do anything to deal with their stress or protect their physical and mental health, mostly because they have very little energy left at the end of the day.
Success in our high-pressure world hinges on our team’s ability to adapt, recover and remain energized.
Learn how to design and implement a comprehensive workplace wellness program. Each module contains the video and learning resources needed to move your team forward as you develop your comprehensive workplace wellness program.
In under 60 minutes, you will:
- ensure your wellness program is comprehensive and on target, using five critical questions
- strengthen your wellness program and pull multiple areas under one comprehensive umbrella, to make your program bullet-proof, using our Seven Spokes of Wellness
- enhance the effectiveness of your program by knowing what top companies are doing in response to today's changes and challenges
Module One: Why Wellness
This module looks at:
- The questions around why wellness, exploring a brief history of wellness from traditional health and safety to employee assistance programs and the challenges of the new workplace in attracting, retaining and engaging employees
- Workplace wellness programming addressing the environment that our employees work in as well as helping them to be successful and deal with the stressors that they are facing
- How our organizations are being held accountable for ensuring that the environment that people work in promotes health and not disease
Module Two: Critical Questions
When leaders start talking about developing their workplace wellness programs, they often ask: Where do I begin? How do I start?
The simple answer is to start by answering these five critical questions.
Module Three: Building Your Program
Workplace wellness is not just about one particular program. Develop programs that address all seven of these particular areas into a comprehensive program that addresses the sources of stress and the symptoms related to stress for our employees
Module Four: Trends In Wellness
We talk about the trends from top performing companies from around the world and at the different aspects of the Seven Spokes of Wellness Model.
Fundamental Values And Principles Report
Sample Seven Spokes Of Wellness Program List
Seven Spokes of Wellness Worksheet
Developing Buy-In EBrief
Sample Employee Health Assessment Survey
Building Your Wellness Budget Report
Measuring Your Wellness Outcomes Report
*Big Bonus* Workplace Wellness Interview - 3 audio segments
Workplace Wellness: Designing Supportive Programs
is an eVideo course helping you
to design and implement a supportive workplace wellness program.
- Do you have an overall health policy stating your organization's intent to protect and promote the health of all employees?
- Do you have a formal assessment process to determine employee needs and preferences in regards to enhancing their health and ensuring a healthy workplace?
- Does your Workplace Wellness Plan pull together all areas of the employee experience including health and safety, training and development, reward and recognition, benefits etc.?
- Do you educate your employees and leaders in healthy workplace principles and methods?
- Do your leaders demonstrate through their actions, a commitment to providing a healthy workplace?
If not, Workplace Wellness 2.0 can help to get you back on track!