"Life can throw us curve balls."
These curve balls may have us requiring a leave of absence from work. Often there are challenges and barriers to returning to work.
Each module contains the learning resources needed to provide understanding around why someone may be absent from work for an extended period of time, the impact of being away and what 'return to work' may entail, and what role everyone plays in a successful transition back to work.
"This was the best use of an hour of my time"
In under 60 minutes, you will:
- Explore the impact of stigma towards people transition back to work
- Understand why someone may be absent from work for an extended period of time
- Explore the impact of being away and what 'return to work' may entail
- Know what role everyone plays in a successful transition back to work.
Return To Work: Providing Support In The Workplace
is an eLearning course helping you
to understand what 'return to work' entails, and what role everyone plays in a successful transition back to work.
Successful organizations know that healthy employees are a competitive edge, however, there are systemic and organizational factors that affect the mental health of workers.
Does your organization:
- have an overall health policy stating your organization's intent to protect and promote the mental health of all employees?
- have a formal assessment process to determine employee needs and preferences in regards to enhancing their mental health and ensuring a psychologically healthy workplace?
- educate employees and leaders in healthy workplace principles and methods?
- through its leaders demonstrate through their actions, a commitment to providing a psychologically healthy workplace?
If not, Mental Illness: Providing Understanding and Support can help to get you and your team on the right track!